Friday, December 19, 2008

Hi..! everybody.. i am back again..
been working everyday and only one weekday off..
so unable to blog.. but also lazy..
now i feel very tired working at there maybe due to the extend of hours..
i have known friends at there..
yesterday i got my result.. [HAPPY]
ENGLISH LANGUAGE FOUR
COMBINED HUMANITIES UNGRADED
MATHEMATICS THREE
SCIENCE (PHY / CHEM) FOUR
ART TWO
CHINESE TWO
CHINESE ( oral ) DISTINCTION
those were my result..
i was able to go for sec 5 / nitec or higher nitec
but in the end..
i choose to go sec 5
tags replied:
wendy:
eagle.. yo yo!
faiq:
you are welcome larhx.
annchee:
yupz.! i m working at isetan.. and yup. i wearing specs
shindy: update le larhx..
jesslyn:
yup.. i working at tm.. got time must come find me horhx..
miss u larhx.. go out again lehx.. when arhx?
Zhengwei:
i not aimng for ITE le.. u dun worry.. i next year going sec 5..
next time go ktv u sing to me arhx?
xiu zhen:
link u long time ago le..
Elizabeth:
i miss u too..
JiaXin:
I link u liao.. ^^
Jon:
hope all the words u say tag in my tagbox are all true..
this sotong cute bahx?






















the bracelet tat i bought wif shindy yesterday..
we bought for $17.40..
but nice?
I AM BACK TO MY LIFE AGAIN.

No comments: